|Model Number:||N95 Medical Mask Material||MOQ:||1000 Kgs|
|Packing:||Roll Packing||Certificate:||CE And FDA|
melt blown material,
melt blown cloth
Bfe99 Meltblown Cloth Hospital Hygien Filter Cloth Exported Standard Roll Packing
BFE99 Melt Blown Nonwoven Fabric Hospital Hygien Filter cloth Exported standard
BFE99 Melt-blown Introduction
1. The melt blown process is a unique among nonwoven systems. Fundamentally it is a high tech version of the making of cotton candy at amusement parks.
2. In making cotton candy, sugar is melted and pressure fed through small openings in a rotary spinning wheel. Upon exciting, the molten sugar congeals and is stretched into short fibres by centrifugal forces.
3. In the melt blown system, molten polymers are forced through small slit openings and high temperature (230oC-390oC) air is impinged (300-500 miles/hr) at both sides of the exiting film.
4. The fast-moving air streams effectively stretch or attenuate the molten polymer by multiple orders of magnitude and solidify it into a random array of discontinuous subdenier fibers.
5. The fibers are then condensed (separated from the air stream) as a randomly entangled web and compressed between heated rolls. This paper deals with manufacturing technology, type of polymers used, web characteristics, properties and its various applications.
BFE99 Melt-blown General Description
1. Melt-blown process is a one-step process in which high-velocity air blows a molten thermoplastic resin from an extruder die tip onto a conveyor or take-up screen to form a fine fibrous and self-bonding web.
2. The fibres in the melt blown web are laid together by a combination of entanglement and cohesive sticking. The ability to form a web directly from a molten polymer without controlled stretching gives melt blown technology a distinct cost advantage over other systems.
3. Melt blown webs offer a wide range of product characteristics such as random fibre orientation, low to moderate web strength. About 40% of melt blown material is used in the uncombined (monolithic) state.
4. The remainder of melt blown materials are composites or laminates of melt blown webs with another material or nonwoven. The largest end-uses for monolithic melt blown materials are oilsorbents, air and liquid filtration media.
|Q1: Do you have it in stock ?||A1: Yes,we have.|
|Q2: What is your MOQ ?||A2: In-stock:1roll;customized:1ton|
|Q3: How can I get the sample ?||A3: If you need sample to test, we can make it as per your request. But we need to charge sample fees. If it is our regular product in stock, you just pay freight cost and sample is free.|
|Q4: What is your package detail ?||A4: individually packed for each pcs,or customer's requirements|
|Q5: What should I do if I cannot find what I looking for on your website ?||A5: Please feel free to contact us by email and send detailed information for the product you look for.We will check whether it is available.|
|Q6: What about lead time for mass production ?||A6: Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place order. Generally speaking,the lead time is about 2-4 weeks. So we suggest that you start inquiry as earlier as possible.|
|Q7: Is it all right to make customer’s own brand name ?||A7: Sure. We warmly welcome the OEM clients. We can discuss the package, design, etc.|
|Q8: When can I get the price ?||A8: Usually we quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry detail. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will quote your the price as soon as possible.|
|Specification||PP non-woven fabric|
|Color||White or Customer's Requirement|
|Remark||Can customize all kinds of size as customers’ requirement.|
|Characteristics||Non antibacterial, Medical cloth, Filter cloth|
|payment||30% deposit in advance and 70% balance after shipment|
|price terms||FOB, CIF|
|packing details||inner packaging in PE film, outer packaging in plastic bag and we can pack the goods as your request|
|Delivery time||Shipped in 20 days after down payment|