|Item:||FDA & CE Approved||Effective:||95%|
|Application:||Personal Protective / Public||Color:||White|
|BFE:||95% - 99.9%||Package:||5 Or 10 Pcs/pack|
FDA Certified and CE Approved KN95 Face Respirator Mask.
1. KN95 Face Respirator Mask. This KN95 protective mask effectively filters non-oily particles to serve as barrier to potential air pollutants that can be harmful.
2. The face mask’s filtration efficiency of 5 layers will help block out PM2.5 air pollutants like allergens, virus, bacteria, dust, droplets and other harmful non-oil based particles in the air, at least up to 95 percent.
3. It also features an adjustable nose wire to provide proper and comfortable fit to the face contour. 1 pack consists of 5 counts of KN95.
FFP2, KN95 or N95 Face Mask Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
1. EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.
2. The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
FFP2, KN95 or N95 Face Mask Usage
1. Fit testing is a critical component to a respiratory protection program whenever workers use tight-fitting respirators. OSHA requires an initial respirator fit test to identify the right model, style, and size respirator for each worker, as well as annual fit tests. Additionally, tight-fitting respirators, including the N95, require a user seal check each time one is put on. Facial hair at the sealing area of the respirator will cause it to leak.
2. Respirators require a medical evaluation before use because they can make breathing more difficult. Some conditions that could prevent respirator use include heart conditions, lung disease, and psychological conditions like claustrophobia. In the United States medical evaluation is required once, prior to initial fit testing and use, though it may need to be repeated if any adverse signs or symptoms are observed.
3. For persons who are medically disqualified from negative-pressure respirators, or who cannot pass a fit test due to facial hair or other reasons, a powered air-purifying respirator is a possible alternative.
FFP2, KN95 or N95 Face Mask Material List
|1||Outer Layer 50g/m2||Polypropylene(PP)|
|2||ES Fabric 50g/m2||Polyetylene and Polypropylene (PP+PE)|
|3||Melt-blown fabric 25g/m2||Polypropylene nonwoven (PP)|
|4||Melt-blown fabric 25g/m2||Polypropylene nonwoven (PP)|
|5||Inner Layer 25g/m2||Polypropylene(PP)|