Respirator Face Mask For Infection Control , Face Mask Ffp3 Public Area
Anti Pollution Disposable Respirator Mask Durable With Adjustable Nosepiece
1 . Descriptions
FFP3V Dust Mask has filtering face-piece respirator,filters solid and liquid aerosols. Single-use.Conical shape. Adjustable nosepiece.
Buckle adjustment. Facial foam. Exhalation valve.Filtering facepiece particulate respirator - Collapse resistant shell for increased durabilty - Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection - Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal - Two-strap design helps provide a secure fit.
||Disposable Unisex Valve Particulate Anti Air Haze Respirator Mask
||black,red,colored or as customer's requirements
||Shipped in 15days after payment
2 . Packing:
- The disposable respirators available in color box package and blister packaging.
- Blistic package are ideal for the retail sector and trade counters.
- The disposable respirators can be packed in attractive color box with User Manual in.
- The respirators be packed in a poly bag which keeps the masks hygienically clean and allows for better storage and control over dispending in the workplace.
3 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.
It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4 . How to use?
- Hold the ﬁltering facepiece in the palm of your hand allowing the headbands to hang freely on the back of the hand.
- Position the ﬁltering facepiece on the face covering the nose and the mouth and making certain that the metal strip nosepiece is on the upper part.
- Pass the lower headband over your head and position it on the neck. Pass the upper headband over your head and position it on your head and above your ears.
- Adjust the nosepiece to ﬁt your nose. Regulate the tension of the headbands(in those models where this is possible).
- Check that the mask hugs your face closely.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: All samples are provided freely, it will takes3-5 days to prepare the samples.
Q: How does your factory control the quality?
A: All manufacturing are absolutely base on the pre-production samples. Meanwhile, we have a complete after-sales system.
Q: Could I custom the packaging?
A: Yes, of course. You can choose bag packing, box packing or single packing. And we can printing your brand and logo on the packaging.