Ffp3 Disposable Dust Masks High Efficiency Anti Flu Environment Friendly
FFP2 Breathing Medical Respirator Mask , Surgery Face Mask Ventilator Virus Protection
Medical Respirator Mask Descriptions
- High efficiency prevent flu, anti-dust, anti-fog and haze, anti-waste gas, anti-second-hand smoke, anti-tail gas, anti-PM2.5, etc.
- No fluorescent agent, our products are environment friendly, and safe for your baby.
- Solid color ergonomic design, simple and comfortable to wear.
FFP2 Dust Mask is light and comfortable. The internal nosepiece is made of velvet/sponge double-layer. There are no exposed metal components; the external nosepiece used to adjust the mask on the face is metal coated. Structure and materials are long-lasting and avoid the collapse in humid environments. With adjustable aluminum nose clip makes wearing more sealless leakage. With latex-free elastic strap, soft nose liner, softer and fit the face. Easy-breathing valve makes breathing more smooth.
Medical Respirator Mask Features
A. Supply excellent grip in dry conditions for safe and secure handing comfort.
B. With an extremely soft feeling and exceptional comfort, it can reduce hand fatigue and have no side effects on person.
C. With a durable medium-duty, it has good resistance to puncture and abrasion.
D. Attractive appearance, multiple application, good protection, excellent comfort
E. The good sales team can provide professional help to you.
- Polypropylene (P.P.) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibers.
- Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layers around the edges. Latex-Free synthetic rubber head strap.
- Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and reduces fogging.
- Soft nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and increase worker comfort and acceptance.
- Light wear and comfortable. Contour fit.Easy breathing/Speaking. Clear vision. Free maintenance (disposable item).
- Better breathing provided by the exhalation valve.
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified production guarantees the reliability/regularity of the production and the control of the environmental impact.
Medical Respirator Mask Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants. It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost-free conditions, not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements, the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause an allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case, leave the hazard area, remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
Expiry date and packing
If maintained as per storage instructions, the product can be used up to 5 years from the date of manufacture.
Normal Packing 20pcs/box,400pcs/ctn